Trevecca Nazarene University
Intercollegiate Athletic Hall of Fame
- Candidates may be nominated by the Trevecca Athletic Staff, interested alumni, and/or friends of the university/nominee.
- Final selection will be made by the Trevecca Nazarene University Hall of Fame Committee in the Spring of the year. This committee will be appointed by the Athletic Director and consist of: Former graduated Trevecca student-athletes, sports information director, faculty members, T-Club members, alumni, and interested and knowledgeable supporters of Trevecca athletics. Ex-officio members include: T-Club President, University President, Dean of Students, and Athletic Director.
- A letter of recommendation should be forwarded to the Hall of Fame Committee, c/o Director of Athletics at Trevecca Nazarene University by December 15th.
- The Hall of Fame induction will be held during Homecoming Week in November.
- Maximum number of inductees in any one year will be five (5).
- Those nominated will be approved by the President of the University prior to consideration by the Hall of Fame Committee.
- A 70% vote by weighted ballot is required by the committee members in attendance to be inducted.
- Committee deliberations, decisions, and dialogue are to be held in strictest confidence.
- Only intercollegiate student-athletes, graduated after 1970, will be considered for induction. Candidates must have participated in intercollegiate athletics at Trevecca for a minimum of two years.
- Candidates must exemplify ideals/standards of TNU and other personal qualities such as sportsmanship, character and integrity.
- See the Hall of Fame Categories/Criteria form.